1. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECTPersonal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.The types of information that we may collect include:
- Identifying and contact information (ie name, gender, address, age, date of birth, and email address, social media identifiers);
- If you visit, purchase products through or create an account on the Site, your username and password, IP address, product purchase information, financial information (ie credit or debit card details) and other Site usage activity;
- Information you include in your profile on the Site or any communications that you have with us; and
- Other information with your consent or where required by law.
2. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will only collect, use and disclose your personal information for purposes reasonably required in connection with the operation of our business. These purposes may include:
- To develop, market or sell THE WOOED’s products and services, or otherwise provide information with respect to our products and services;
- For the fulfilment, processing and management of purchase orders for our products and services or products and services of our affiliates;
- To develop, manage and maintain our relationship with you; for marketing communications, including provide you with information about THE WOOED, our products, launches, partnerships, events or other marketing or promotional information
- To maintain, update and improve the Site, our systems, and the features and benefits that we are able to you;
- To conduct internal administrative activities, research, analytics, planning and project development;
- For recruitment and staffing purposes; for dealing with complaints; and
- For other any purpose(s) as required or permitted by law.
3. STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may store your personal information in any form, including electronically on database servers either owned by us or as provided to THE WOOED by third party hosting companies. Third party hosting companies may locate the relevant database servers on which your personal information is stored either in Australia or overseas. If overseas, likely countries that such database servers may be located are the USA, Canada, New Zealand or the UK. At all times THE WOOED and our third party database hosting partners endeavour to implement appropriate practices and procedures to help secure, safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, including technology and security policies, rules, and processes to protect your personal information from loss, modification, unauthorised access, improper use, improper alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, or 3 accidental loss. THE WOOED will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information if we determine that such information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may disclose personal information for the purposes set out above or as otherwise permitted by law to third parties, including to:
- Related entities, commercial partners, agencies and affiliates;
- Service providers engaged by THE WOOED in connection with the operation of our business;
- Persons engaged by THE WOOED in connection with the recruitment, development and/or retention of employees and staff; and
- Other persons and entities as permitted by law.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou have a right to access the personal information that we hold at any time, subject to certain exemptions under the Privacy Act. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and relevant to our relationship with you. If you would like to request access to would like to correct any of your personal information, please contact us in writing as per below.
7. COMPLAINT OR DISPUTESIf you have any concerns about how we collect or use of your personal information or believe your personal information has been treated improperly please contact us and we will investigate your concerns or complaint as diligently and promptly and respond to you as soon as reasonably practicable. If you are unhappy with how we handle your complaint you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (please see www.oaic.gov.au for more information).
8. CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACYIf you wish to contact us about any privacy related matters or find out more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
32 Third Avenue